OPS Plan Check Payment
Welcome to the City of Santa Ana Online Plan Check Payment System
Get Out of Line - And Save Time!
Welcome to the City of Santa Ana Online Plan Check Payment System! This online plan check payment system is designed
as a fast and easy way to pay outstanding plan check fees. Our goal is to help you
get your permit, and your project, completed quickly and efficiently.
Online System Requirements:
- A valid MasterCard, Visa, or US Checking Account
- The PIN number contained in the "Ready to be Paid" email link
Web Browser Requirements:
The Online Permit System supports the following web browsers:
- Firefox 83+
- Chrome 87+
- Edge 44+
Please enter the PIN number supplied in email
Terms of Agreement
The Online Permit System (hereafter referred to as OPS) is owned and operated by the City of Santa Ana. The OPS is provided as a service to you (hereinafter referred to as the User) under the following Terms of Agreement and any operating rules or policies that may be promulgated by the City of Santa Ana which are incorporated by reference. The following terms comprise an agreement between the User and the City of Santa Ana for use of the OPS.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
- The User will pay for any telephone service and credit card fees associated with the OPS.
- The User must provide current, complete, and accurate registration information.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the registration information if there is any change. If any information provided by the User is inaccurate, the City of Santa Ana retains the right to terminate the User’s right to use the OPS.
- The City of Santa Ana may change the Terms of Agreement at any time. In addition, the City of Santa Ana reserves the right to change or discontinue the OPS at any time with or without notice to the User.
- Once the registration process is complete, the User will receive a personalized User ID and a Password. Please retain this information for your records. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their User's ID and Password. Furthermore, the User is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur in the OPS associated with the User ID and Password. The User can terminate the User ID at any time by notifying the City of Santa Ana. Additionally, the User agrees to immediately notify the City of Santa Ana of any unauthorized use of any User ID and Password or any other security concerns of the User.
- The User agrees that the use of the OPS is at the User’s own risk. The OPS is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The City of Santa Ana makes no warranty that the OPS be uninterrupted, timely or free.
- The User understands and agrees that any software downloaded or accessed through the use of the OPS is done at the User’s own discretion and risk and that the User will solely be responsible for any damage to the User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download or access of said software.
- The resale or commercial use of the OPS is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the OPS is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Violation of the terms of this agreement may cause the User to be disqualified from using the OPS.
- The User certifies that they have read and understand the terms of this agreement and that all the registration information provided is true and complete to the best of their knowledge and belief. The User understands that any false statement will subject them to disqualification.
- All information is public record in accordance with the California Public Records Act.
- Refunds – If a plan check fee has been paid and the plan is withdrawn by the applicant with a written request prior to the plan check, refunds of plan check fees may be made to the permittee in an amount equal to 100% of the plan check fee in excess of $49.84 paid. In no other case may any plan check fees be refunded.
You are now ready to submit your payment. Clicking on the "Pay Now" button will transfer you to an outside payment vendor.
If a plan check fee has been paid and the plan is withdrawn by the applicant with a written request prior to the plan check, refunds of plan check fees may be made to the permittee in an amount equal to 100% of the plan check fee in excess of $49.84 paid. In no other case may any plan check fees be refunded.
Are you sure you want to log off the system?
Existing User Login
Your session has expired!
You will be redirected.